Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Saturday, 5 July 2008

8 days to go...

Well this time next week I imagine I will be quite stressed! It is 07:55 and after waking up at 06:30 with no hope of getting back to sleep, I have decided to get up and do my expenses!

I got on the scales and to my disappointment I am still 14st 6lbs! Hmmm... the first day since starting Monday that I have stayed the same... hmmmm! So in the absence of weight loss today, I have decided that today will be challenging. After all, it is the weight loss that keeps me motivated to stick to this God forsaken stupid meal replacement 'eating' plan!

So.. I wrote our list to do for the weekend and it has 27 things on it. I am guessing 15 of those are achievable the rest well who knows!

I had better go and get my expenses sorted. It would be lovely to fly off to Bali with no outstanding credit card statements...

I'll keep you posted :o)

Maybe if I get on the scales at 9am I may be 14 5? We shall see..

3 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up!!

You're doing really well. And I'm so jealous of Bali.

Lesley x

5 July 2008 at 12:03  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Claire,

Thought I'd better post a blog (or you may be dissappointed Ha Ha)

Anyway, I think you are doing great and I know you will stick to this till next weekend. I'd just like to say for the record that you look $1m in your dress, so I thought that I had better cancel the barrel I had ordered as I now know you will be WALKING down the aisle (silly mother an daughter joke)
I'm so proud of you and can't wait til next weekend, its gonna be fab.

Love as always, Mam x

5 July 2008 at 21:22  
Blogger JaneB said...

hello lovely,
hadn't realised you were doing your blog again so i've just quickly read them all..i got extremly excited for a second as well when i remembered that pachabells canon is being played...dear me i'm excited for this wedding!
Keep up the good work (soon to be) mrs!
xxx

6 July 2008 at 15:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home