Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Monday, 11 January 2010

The Thaw...

Well, good evening! I started my class on Saturday and to be honest it wasn't bad. I did see a couple of people from years ago which is the reason I didn't want to go, but to be honest they are there for the same reason, albeit their weight problem is not as big as mine!

So..... I was exactly 1 stone heavier than the last time I finished weight watchers and 8 and a half pounds heavier than when I started last time, so not great.

The class starts at 10am and it was really busy, not sure if it was existing members or a combination of new starters being New Year and existing? Anyway, I am officially a weight watchers member and have begun the WW journey for about the......30th time perhaps?

Going to have an aero dessert for two points and will check in later :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home