Tired
Thank you Helen for checking in to my blog, I know how busy you are, hope everything is good with you and you have started this week too.
Well, I didn't check in again last night but I did have my aero dessert which is lovely for 2 points!! I had a good day yesterday however I went over by a quarter of a point however not too concerned.
Going back a bit, on Saturday we went away for a night to the Village hotel at the Silverlink, 6 of us. Had a great night and I tried really hard with the food and drink but will definitely have gone over my points and the same really on Sunday but I did much better than I would have normally. I left my hungover Husband with his sore throat and buttercup syrup at home and went on my own to Mam and Dad's for dinner. Evie and Louise were there so that was nice. So in summary I didn't really start counting points properly until Monday.
Did I mention that en route home from my RST meeting in Newcastle I had my ears syringed woo hoo!! I have been deaf in my left ear for two weeks and it has been driving me insane. Unfortunately there was still some water left in so I didn't really feel the benefit until today but it's great now. My right ear is a bit blocked however so will have to keep an eye on that one.
I have been to Carlisle today and en route home I got the second series of Dexter from blockbusters as there is only one episode left on season one dvd. We're really enjoying watching it. Celebrity big brother is really good too and it is the last one. Ivana Trump has just gone in, she is weird. Anyway I need to get off my ass and do some exercise instead of getting in making tea going on the internet and vegetating!
It is only Tuesday however I am already looking towards the weekend. We are going to a restaurant in Morpeth for Cerrie's Birthday with her friends and family and then back to her house. Not sure what we are doing yet on Friday, might go to the pictures, not sure. Anyhoo, going to go and use the rest of my points! I would really like to lose two pounds my first week then half a pound my second week then one pound my third and so on and so forth.
We shall see, not expecting too much from myself, I'll keep you posted :o)

2 Comments:
Well done Claire on making a start on your diet. I hope you do really really well.
I have not followed in your good footsteps, instead I have just been to the freezer and demolished half a frozen ice cream tiramisu meringue desert (family size) and have eaten it upstairs on the bed so a certain someone didnt see me. Its really much nicer defrosted, but I couldnt wait that long.
I think I am a long way behind you Claire. Good luck. Keep going, it is so worth it. You know it is.
Love Helen x
Good work Mrs E, you are doing really well, hopefully I will be joining you in the land of blog next week as I intend to start too. Keep plodding on and take one day at a time as you once told me. :o)
See you Saturday
M x x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home