Day Eight... part two
Hello
Thought I would do a part two and copy off Wendys blog! I have to admit that I cheated earlier on the exercise front, my Mam came to visit and I asked her to drive me to get my car on her way home! What a disgrace!! Do you think I may have an allergic reaction to exercise.. it's possible. Good thing thou, whilst my Mam was visiting she said you could tell I had lost weight! Yippee, and being the extremely supportive Mother she is, she would only say it if she meant it! That's good isn't it. One thing I'm looking forward to is the next few weeks, seeing people I have not seen for a while and considering the travelling I do, there will be lots of people to see.
One of my SMART goals set in class last night was:
"To be 5 stones lighter by Christmas Eve 2007 and buy a size 12-14 outfit to celebrate Christmas in, which will make me even more excited for my time off at Christmas"
I have attached a photograph taken on Christmas Eve of Chris and I, as you will notice it only contains our heads, a regular occurrence regarding photographs with me in them. My Dad has even been trained to hold his camera at a flattering angle otherwise photographs are banned. It would be nice to not worry about having my photograph taken!!
That's all for now :)

5 Comments:
Hi Claire,
Feel free to visit my blog anytime.
Lesley is a star, she puts us all to shame with her cross country runs, but she's inspired me to get out walking with the family, and a great support.
Jacob, my son is a little darling. I know I'm biased but he's such fun and loved walking so much last week. I packed him some sandwiches and the adventure of a picnic was to him, better than any toy I could buy in the shops. He makes me see and enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
Well done to you for 8lbs in one week, that's a fantastic start, and I'm sure you'll be able to prove your friend wrong and stick it for 4, 8, as many weeks as it takes to be the slender, blushing bride next year.
Don't worry about putting 'feelings' on your blog, I studied counselling a few years back and although I'm certainly no expert, it is good to write a diary, and record your thoughts and feelings. Actually writing them down, reading them, and in a bloggers case get support with them, is a good way of identifying things, acknowledging and processing them. We are often told it's not good to bottle stuff up inside, and by writing it down, your dealing with it....anyway, I'll shut up now before I get too serious and boring...lol
What I'm trying to say is, don't be shy, go for it. The diet, the blog, everything, give it your all!
You both look such a happy couple, I bet you can't wait to get married, it's my 5th year wedding anniversary on the 30th of this month, and it's gone by so quickly. The big day will be here before you know it!
Take care,
Mel x
Are you ready for it.....?
You're Awesome!!!!!
This is great - everyone chatting and supporting each other - a proper little community. Y
ou've done really well and you're going to be a stunning bride - can't wait to see the piccies. Full length of course - perhaps you'll have to send your dad on a photography retraining course to learn how to include the whole body in future shots??
Claire that's a gorgeous pic of you and Chris ... and I'm already looking forward to seeing the pic of you from this Christmas Eve :)
Don't put yourself down re not exercising, you will do it when you feel that you want to - don't forget that you are only 8 days into this and the change to your life already has been massive.
Keep smiling
Cath
Hi Claire, just popped in to say hello. I saw your comments on Lesley, Wendy, and Mel's blogs so thought I would catch up with yours.
Congrats on your 1st week and the 8lb loss. That's brilliant.
You look lovely in the Christmas picture and, like the others, look forward to seeing less of you next Christmas (in the best posible way!)
Chris
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home