Day Five...
Hello
It is actually 13:29 on Monday and I am working in my office today. I am having my first break of the day though otherwise my head may well blow up!
So.... yesterday was a nice day. I had 1 x mushroom and some turkey breast, swede, cabbage and peas, totalling 710 calories, so a bit more than the LL 525 but still ok I think. We went to do some shopping yesterday at Tesco and then around Kingston Park, managed to get some bits and pieces for Christmas. It was a horrible dull day and very rainy, which makes it harder I think when you're dieting. We passed what felt like 10 Macdonald's although I do believe it was actually 3. We went to see my Mam and Dad and my little Gran was there who is 91 and marvelous.
We left at about 6 and went to Blockbusters as I think it is starting to feel a bit Christmassy.. well the traffic congestion and lots of shoppers kind of gives you that idea. We rented two Christmas films, one Santa Claus 3 which was really good and another one where Santa loses his memory, must be rubbing off because I can not remember the name if it. Anyway it was good!
Drank my 4 litres of water however felt really hungry before bed!
I'll keep you posted :o) Thanks for reading.
It is actually 13:29 on Monday and I am working in my office today. I am having my first break of the day though otherwise my head may well blow up!
So.... yesterday was a nice day. I had 1 x mushroom and some turkey breast, swede, cabbage and peas, totalling 710 calories, so a bit more than the LL 525 but still ok I think. We went to do some shopping yesterday at Tesco and then around Kingston Park, managed to get some bits and pieces for Christmas. It was a horrible dull day and very rainy, which makes it harder I think when you're dieting. We passed what felt like 10 Macdonald's although I do believe it was actually 3. We went to see my Mam and Dad and my little Gran was there who is 91 and marvelous.
We left at about 6 and went to Blockbusters as I think it is starting to feel a bit Christmassy.. well the traffic congestion and lots of shoppers kind of gives you that idea. We rented two Christmas films, one Santa Claus 3 which was really good and another one where Santa loses his memory, must be rubbing off because I can not remember the name if it. Anyway it was good!
Drank my 4 litres of water however felt really hungry before bed!
I'll keep you posted :o) Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home