Day Four...part 2
Hallo! It's 01:06, I'm in bed and Chris is asleep. We went shopping this afternoon and I bought some new makeup and got a free gift from Elizabeth Arden, it's lovely. Just what you need when you're on a diet. Chris bought a new winter coat and we bought some glasses and some chocolate for James (Chris' Nephew). We then went to see Pete and Rachel, Chris was in his element as he put James to bed and read him a story. I think he would make a lovely Dad if he had the chance sometime. Anyway I had one pack mushroom this afternoon and tonight I had cabbage a piece of chicken and some carrot and swede totaling 245 calories. Pete and Rachel had pasta and garlic bread but it didn't bother me at all. I didn't have a drink so I drove home at 12, hence the fact that I have just come to bed. Just had my 4 litres of water today.. no more no less. Watching Frasier now, wide awake!
I'll keep you posted
:o)
Photos are of James .. and Chris on the right!
I'll keep you posted
Photos are of James .. and Chris on the right!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home