Day Two....
Well, yesterday I had 685 calories and 5 litres of water. Today so far I have had 527 calories and two litres of water and it is 8:57pm. We're watching EastEnders! I'm sitting thinking about food so I thought I would write my page. Thank you Mam for your comment. If I could just take a leaf from your book I'd be fine!
So the count down starts: I have precisely 152 days until the big day!!! 21 weeks and 5 days. So the target is one pound per week 21 and a half pounds. That would make me 12 stone 10 pound. Ideally I would like another ten and a half pounds off to be eleven stone something but you know...I don't think I'll be able to do it.. so 21 and a half will do!
That's all for now.. I'll keep you posted :o)
So the count down starts: I have precisely 152 days until the big day!!! 21 weeks and 5 days. So the target is one pound per week 21 and a half pounds. That would make me 12 stone 10 pound. Ideally I would like another ten and a half pounds off to be eleven stone something but you know...I don't think I'll be able to do it.. so 21 and a half will do!
That's all for now.. I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:
Yeah - set achievable targets and 12 stone is great. I was in the 13s but still looked lovely and had a wonderful wedding.
I'm getting excited myself about the countdown to the wedding....we had better get some piccies!
Good luck chuck and I'm glad to see you back.
Lesley x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home