Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Sunday, 10 February 2008

Well well well

Goodness gracious how time flies!! Long story short... I now have lost 2 stone 6 pounds I have put 9 pounds on overall and I have 5 months left until we get married!

So.. as from tomorrow Monday 11th February I am starting my healthy eating plan. I have precisely 21 weeks until the big day so by my reckoning I could lose 21 pounds...if I lost one pound per week! One stone and a half!! I could easily be 12 stone something for the wedding which is better than 16 stone something.

Unfortunately I'm not in the right frame of mind but I'm going to give it a try anyway. Me and Chris have been shopping for candles and vases and things for the great hall for the ceremony today. Wedding plans are going quiet well really, things are eventually back on track after the venue and date change! So there is no excuse not to get back on track!

This week I feel like I have the following challenges:

Valentines Day
Saturday night in Morpeth
Thistle Hotel Newcastle

So let's see how I go

As from tomorrow, I will have 4 litres of water and less than 1000 calories.. That should give me a nice start for week one!

That's all for now

I'll keep you posted :o)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home