Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Friday, 7 December 2007

Day Twenty Four...

Hello

Today is Friday and I have been to the docs this morning and have tonsillitis... which may not be spelt correctly.... which leads me to my next point!! I am assigning Lindsay Elissa Coils to be my spell checker! Of my bloggs that is... She very diplomatically drew my attention to the fact that I can't spell... my Cousin Jane also alluded to this fact however a bit more discreetly!

So.... from now on my Christmas resolution will be to spell better.... so there, will update later :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger JaneB said...

two weeks till christmas!!! thanks for the card, you're very organised! Keep up the good work clarence, hope you feel better soon, lots of vitamin c!! x x

11 December 2007 at 17:13  
Blogger Lesley said...

Aaaaah - tonsils! Very nasty - hope you get better soon. Also hope the sore throat helps put you off food and helps you get rid of that 1lb 2oz!! And more...

Good luck

Lesley x

11 December 2007 at 21:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

31 December 2007 at 19:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home