Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Monday, 3 December 2007

Day Twenty....



Hello ello ello....

Today is day twenty.. one day away from three weeks. I had a bit of a viral infection last week, but I feel fine now. Me, my Mam and Louise went off to York on Thursday for our shopping trip. Every year we visit York for shopping and visit Betty's tea shop. Considering how much I normally eat there I did quite well having chicken and vegetables, a small glass of vino and no dessert! Had a lovely day but it went over far too fast! We got our tree on Friday, I'm really pleased that we have managed to put it up right at the beginning of December, Christmas comes and goes too fast as it is!! So what else, well I went for my pop in on Saturday and I lost 2lb 3 ounces so that is 12 pounds and 14 ounces in two weeks. It is my class tomorrow and when I got on the scales this morning I had put a pound on!!! God, I hope that is not the case, as I just got weighed on Saturday morning I will be happy to stay the same and lose a pound and two ounces by next Tuesday which will be the stone in four weeks like I wanted. I will then be 13st 9 and a bit for Christmas if I manage to maintain it which is all I will try to do! I'll then leave the other 2 stone 13 and a half pounds for January - July!

That's all for now.... I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Well done and keep it up! You're doing really well. I hope the diet is not interfering with your condition.

Lesley x

4 December 2007 at 11:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home