Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Thursday, 6 December 2007

Day Twenty Three..

Hello

Well I have been in the Ashington store today training and I feel crap! Got a really horrible sore throat that I have had for two days now. I have had really bad sleeps for the last two nights!

Been to see my little Grandma again who is not too bad. Tomorrow I have a days holiday booked so I am looking forward to an early night and lie in until 9am tomorrow morning, yipee..

As far as the diet goes, had a perfect lighter life day today so far and a great day yesterday. We're going to have chicken swede and cabbage tonight though instead of the remainder LL. Well on my way to losing the one pound 2 ounces I need on Tuesday. The only thing I'm struggling with is a sweet craving, a feel like I want something sweet on a night time and I'm struggling with that. Bloody diets eh? Why can't we all just be thin!

Hey ho.. I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger JaneB said...

gimme a "C"
gimme an "L"
gimme an "A"
gimme an "R"
gimme an "E"
gimme an "N"
gimme a "C"
gimme an "E"
GOOOOOO CLARENCE
xx

6 December 2007 at 19:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home