Day Seven....
Well weigh in night tonight and I lost ten pounds eleven ounces...in 7 days.. delighted!!!
I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!
4 Comments:
Fantastic news Claire. I'm really proud of you. We're going to need a smaller barrel.
I'll have to pull my finger out now and get into serious dieting again.
Keep it up, Love Mam x
Hurrah!
Claire,
That is absolutely fab, you must be over the moon. Just keep thinking of Barcelona and that will keep you motivated. You are doing so well.
Keep it up!!
Love Meeeechelle x x
Bloody brilliant mate.
Well done you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home