Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

5 days to go...

Well this is just a quick update as I am at work today, just wanted to write down 14st 4lbs so that is 9 and a half since last Monday... felt that if I wrote it down it may spur me on today! I need to drink more water.

Our favours arrived today.... IVORY not the advertised white. I have complained to Thornton's and am waiting for their response!!

Will keep you posted :o)

I'm back, well Thornton's have refunded 50% of the cost and rightly so! If I had time I would send them back and get something else but I do not have time. It could be worse, as Lesley commented on my blog yesterday, her bridesmaids flowers arrived lemon at the last minute and her dress was red. So maybe I should be thanking my lucky stars! Chris picked up my wedding ring yesterday and after being returned three times, it is now perfect thank the Lord!
I'm getting through my list quite nicely now although it looks constantantly like there is a jumble sale going on in the living room and spare room. Chris is quietly having a nervous breakdown I think being meticulously tidy...

I'm struggling on the diet front today and we have bought some sausage and vegetable for tea.

I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Well, that's better than my bridesmaid's flowers which arrived ont he day of the wedding and were LEMON not cream!!! Nothing I could do and boy did they clash with the rose red dress....I fact she ended up swapping with the flower girl so she carried the flwoer girl's homemade basket as the colour was better!!!

Hope Thorntons give you satisfaction!

Keep it up on the weight loss...you're doing heroically well.

Lesley x

8 July 2008 at 23:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home