Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Thursday, 28 January 2010

Toothache!!

Well hello.. I think I have established that the blog is going to be an as and when!! So.... had a really good weekend which started with Auntie Eileen's come dine with me which was lovely! Food gorgeous and impossible to point so needless to say I didn't go on Saturday!

In December I was so fed up with being so overweight that I said to myself... (what a wonderful world) no actually I said to myself, if I could have a rolling average of 0.5 pounds a week I would be the weight I was when we went on our honeymoon by the end of the year which would do me! At this rate it looks like that should be my target. We are four weeks in to the New Year and I have lost 3 and a half so really if I don't lose a half this weekend, I'm behind schedule! So.... fingers crossed I will lose half on Saturday.

So after Friday we had a lazy day Saturday, did a bit of shopping, went to see Louise Paul and Evie and then Michelle and Dave came over for a meal which we really enjoyed. Sunday, Louise Paul and Evie came to see us which was lovely. I then made a chicken dinner and we watched brothers and sisters. Chris had some bad news about his Auntie so he has been a bit quiet since Sunday night really. I was in Guisborough store visit Monday, had Evie for a couple of hours later on which was nice. Tuesday I did Webex all day and went to the dentist, I have an infection in my wisdom tooth and my face is all swollen and awful. She gave me anti biotics and pain killers but I have to be referred to have it taken out at the dental hospital. Anyway, I feel like it is much better today however have had a couple of days off as I think it would have been impossilble to run a course with a slurred voice!

Anyway, sitting writing this, counting down the minutes until I can take my next pain killers! We have nothing on at the weekend. Friday we are going to stay in and watch the big brother final, no alchohol for me as I'm taking tablets and also have to get weighed on Saturday morning... and I think I am going to suggest we get a takeaway and DVD on Saturday night. So hopefully will save money and the weekend might actually go a bit slower for once! Busy week next week I have a meeting Monday, induction Tuesday and Wednesday, store visit in Carlisle Thursday and Friday is an office day.

Well that is it for now, will check in after Saturday morning when I really hope I am reporting a loss of anything but preferably half a pound.

Will keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger mmuckle said...

Hi hi, you haven't posted your successful weight loss this week x x

4 February 2010 at 15:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home