Day Two
Well... day one over, job done, no creme egg, the Husband ate it before it came too much of a temptation! Thank you for my comments if you are reading this, much appreciated and thank you Meechel for my text en route to Birmingham, I was struggling!!
So... had a really good nights sleep after managing 16 pages of my book, Elise was right!
I was in Hexham this morning for half 8 after passing a nasty crash with a car on fire! I then passed the three fire engines and four police cars rushing to the scene. I know it is a fire but three engines.. really? Anyhoo, there was no casualties so that's good. Although I have to say I imagined it was me and then thought I could have been in hospital and would have had to have the hospital food.... I need to focus on something else other than food. One of the Directors, Kash once said to me "Claire the reason you are overweight is cos you talk about food too much, think of something else" and whilst offended I think he had a point really!! So I have arrived in Birmingham after a 4 hour drive, hotel is nice, I have put two pics on. Can't believe that rather than a TV every room has an imac! I'm watching E4 whilst being online on my laptop however I would have left my laptop at home had I known! Very nice. I think I might go out for a walk, I am three minutes from the ICC and not far from there is a very nice Harvey Nicholls and other such good shops. It might keep my mind off food. I am sitting on my bed thinking about food and I wouldn't even begin the describe the menu for tonight.. however for me, a soup pack and some steamed broccoli, that's the plan. I had a bar en route too, bit sickly but it helped two litres of water go down. Right, off my ass and I'm going to venture out for some exercise!! I'll check in later :o)Well I'm back after a nice walk, I went out for an hour and twenty minutes and walked for an hour of that so quite pleased... and I didn't spend a penny (not the loo kind) I spent nothing, very pleased with myself, just enjoyed window shopping, oh apart from a bottle of water!! I have done some work since I came back so all my emails are checked. I have had my tomato soup but I feel a bit sick so am just going to stay in my room and have a nice long sleep :o)
Well, it's 3 minutes to 9 and I have had my broccoli and packs for the day and three litres of water. I have my alarm on for 7 so if I get to sleep for half 9 I could have 9 and a half hours sleep!! The seminar is at the Birmingham ICC which is a five minute walk away so I need to leave here at 07:40. So i'm signing off for now, I'm looking forward to updating my blog tomorrow night because I should be safe and sound at home and I think the diet is a bit easier there!! Good night, I'll keep you posted :o)




3 Comments:
Room looks lovely Claire, just try to stop thinking about food all the time (very hard I know) You know you can do it and we're all rooting for you.
Love mam x
Ooh, very nice. Pleased you went out for a bit.
Made Dave and Elise's tea tonight which I found OK, first one since starting.
Really looking forward to Saturday just think you will have gone 5 days and will be feeling goooood!!!!!
M x x
Can you bring the IMac home with you? Id gladly swap the bathrobe! Very well done on the walk, very proud of you. Should be easier to get you out to the beach now that you've stretched your legs. Anyway, keep it up, you're doing great. Hope to have you home safe this time tomorrow.
Lots of love
Chris x x x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home