Day 3
Well another day over... well nearly, not counting my chickens.. ooooh chicken!
Got to the meeting this morning for 07:50 and started on registration which is always fun and very lively. I had to walk 6 minutes to the ICC too which is good. I had half a litre of water but didn't get a chance to have a pack. So after registration I did some other work and then took great pleasure in watching Sir/Lord Alan Sugar being filmed for ITN live stream, very interesting!! Couldn't hear what he was saying however but enjoyed watching from the balcony!! I have a very poor picture I will attach at some point.
So.. lunch time came and I had two bites of my bar and felt really sick, couldn't stomach it so had some chicken breast instead as it was a sit down meal. It certainly kept me going. I left at 4 however heard some really sad news before I left, a comedian that I have seen twice now who I absolutely love has died, Jason Wood, very sad. I know he is not massively known but he is one of the most entertaining people I have ever watched. We last saw him in Birmingham at Christmas, can't believe he has died!!Anyway, drove the long drive home which took a good 4 and a half hours, and three stops for the loo later :o( Couldn't wait to get in for my pack and had a bit of tuna too so I'm keeping the food up aswell. I'm really pleased to be home however my poor Husband is in severe pain with his tooth again, he had a horrible night of pain with his new filling which is virtually the whole tooth now, and had to go for an emergency appointment today to get it re drilled and filled with 3 injections and the dentist said the gum was still bruised from last time bless him. He said when he was in the most pain, he just wanted to see me, aahh!!! Pleased he didn't ring me through the night however otherwise I would have jumped in the car and drove home ha ha! Anyway, he has been advised to take 400mg of Ibuprofen 3 x a day so I think it is numbing the pain a bit, poor thing. Right enough sympathy, I have even left the match on in the background whilst I write my blog to cheer him up although watching Man U hammer AC Milan doesn't make the most thrilling viewing.
So... home safe, another day done and nearly three and a half litres. I have my office day tomorrow so a big challenge over by getting through Tuesday and Wednesday. I just have Middlesbrough and Friday night then Saturday night then Mother's Day at Scalinis in Gosforth and that will be all of the challenges for the week!!Right, I'm off, I'm aching from spending 9 and a half hours in the car over the last two days so shutting down for the night, thanks for reading, I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:
IM SORE!!!!!!! Might have to take more tablets. Bloody tooth. Anyway, pleased your home safe, and you've done great considering you have been away - I know the type of challenges and temptations you would have encountered....hotel room biscuits, snacks at break etc. Well done. Keep up the good work.
Love
Chris
x x x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home