Day Six...
Well
Following on from the last post, it's Monday and I have had no water today as I have never stopped, as soon as I go to get some water something happens to stop me.. so after this post I'm going to drink some water and make a mushroom soup.
I'm finding it hard today but the lack of water probably doesn't help!
Well it's now 19:19 and I have had my 'tea'. Thank you Jane for your comment, it definitely helped me today. I got absolutely loads done and didn't end up having my pack until 5. Only one and a half litres to go until I've done my four!
I'm doing induction tomorrow and Wednesday at the Thistle in Newcastle and then I'm flying to Birmingham on Thursday morning and I'm there until Sunday. So on the diet front it's quite a challenging week. I'm going to take my mushroom packs tomorrow and ask the chef to make them up with some water. Tomorrow is my weigh in and whilst I think I have lost weight I don't want to get my hopes up too much!
Following on from the last post, it's Monday and I have had no water today as I have never stopped, as soon as I go to get some water something happens to stop me.. so after this post I'm going to drink some water and make a mushroom soup.
I'm finding it hard today but the lack of water probably doesn't help!
Well it's now 19:19 and I have had my 'tea'. Thank you Jane for your comment, it definitely helped me today. I got absolutely loads done and didn't end up having my pack until 5. Only one and a half litres to go until I've done my four!
I'm doing induction tomorrow and Wednesday at the Thistle in Newcastle and then I'm flying to Birmingham on Thursday morning and I'm there until Sunday. So on the diet front it's quite a challenging week. I'm going to take my mushroom packs tomorrow and ask the chef to make them up with some water. Tomorrow is my weigh in and whilst I think I have lost weight I don't want to get my hopes up too much!

1 Comments:
you can do it clarence!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home