Here's to a fitter and healthier 2010...

I lost 3 stone in 2007 in preparation for my wedding but find myself starting 2010 and that weight has found me again!! I am beginning my journey on Monday 8th March to see if it can be lost and maybe won't find me again this time!!

Wednesday, 9 July 2008

4 days to go...

If this is how fast a week goes, can you imagine how fast the wedding day will go? My goodness. Well after our sausage and veg I have stayed the same. Chris is 11 1 I may be told off for writing his weight on my blog however he doesn't know I'm writing it so I'm sure he won't mind. He wanted to be 11 stone so has a measly pound to go!

Today is my last working day for 23 days, I can not wait. My Sister is due her baby on the 26th July so I'm just hoping she holds on until we come back.. she will only have to wait 5 days!!!! I have a feeling however she will be early and that she will have a boy!

So... as far as dieting and today goes, I have had one pint of water so far, and I'm going to have my mushroom soup at 1pm. I'm really going to be great today and see if I can get down to 14 3 for tomorrow. You never know, as long as I don't put on I suppose. My work will take me most of the day, as I need to be sure everything is ok before I go on holiday. I know I won't switch off for a while but it will be lovely to be off from Thurs. I am going to try and pop in to see Chris' Mam and Dad later this evening as we haven't seen them for a couple of weeks and I feel awful as we have been so busy.

So.... off I go, 4 days and counting, I almost feel like it is someone elses wedding I'm attending at the weekend, it will probably hit me at some point, but at the moment I am far too calm!!

I'll keep you posted :o)

Well I had my first emotional encounter this morning, my Mam and Dad's Daughter card!! It was beautiful and the words my Mam wrote in made me cry!

My second encounter although not emotional was at 15:23 after speaking with the lady from A&G productions who is filming the wedding.... I finished the conversation and after putting down the phone let out a little scream...well a bit louder than a little one to be honest. My God I get married in 4 days.

Anyway, first reality check I suppose. My day has gone really well, got lots of work done. I now have to set my email to holiday mode, ring a couple of people and then I'm off!

Louise made our cones yesterday for the confetti and Lindsay Coils is finishing the place names and table centre names. There is so much to remember to take with us we will need a truck at this rate!

My plan for this evening is to pop to Chris' Mam and Dad's to pick up some 'stuff' we have stored there and see them for a bit and then come home and wrap thank you presents and write tags.

I am going to write my list of people to thank for my speech and finish putting my essentials in the suitcase. I'm also going to try and tidy the house a bit as I always feel better with a clean tidy house. It has a calming influence. Then... tomorrow we have an appointment with the house people from 11am for the snagging list and demonstration with Auntie Eileen and Uncle Michael and then Chris is going to pick up the suits and I think I will go with him. He then has a dentist appointment and Thursday night we are going to finish the bits and pieces we can from the list.

Friday, we are going for a sun bed .. I have looked at the weather for Matfen and at present it says sunny intervals which we would be absolutely delighted with!!

I am having a body wrap and some beauty treatments later on Friday and then we are popping over to Shaun and Dianes (Chris' best man and his wife) to see them. Oh and I have my last dress fitting and need to pick up my evening dress from the adjustment shop!!

So that's it really. I have had three slices of ham and only 1 pint of water, need to get my skates on!

I'll keep you posted :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

God, I'm tired just reading all that....

Enjoy every minute of it. It'll be great.

Lesley x

9 July 2008 at 19:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home