Well we did it!!!
Its Tuesday 15th July. I'm posting a day later than I said, but...we're officially Mr and Mrs C Elliott... Tah dah..
It was perfect. I can't believe now thinking about it how fast the time has gone over since Saturday but our day seemed to last a lovely length of time!
We are traveling to London today, and will be on holiday from Wednesday or honeymoon I should say. It is all very exciting, we had a beautiful day too, not too hot and certainly not chilly
We are very very lucky!
We also received lots of lovely gifts for this we are very grateful. We went out for a Chinese meal with Mam and Dad, Auntie Florence and Uncle John and Cerrie Michelle Elise Liam Dave. It was lovely the perfect end to a fantastic three days. Chris and I walked to the taxi rank, got a taxi and went to the Brockwell Seam in Cramlington and then walked home.
It was lovely. We couldn't then keep our eyes open when we got home so went to bed!
We will keep you posted, thanks for reading :o)
It was perfect. I can't believe now thinking about it how fast the time has gone over since Saturday but our day seemed to last a lovely length of time!
We are traveling to London today, and will be on holiday from Wednesday or honeymoon I should say. It is all very exciting, we had a beautiful day too, not too hot and certainly not chilly
We are very very lucky!
We also received lots of lovely gifts for this we are very grateful. We went out for a Chinese meal with Mam and Dad, Auntie Florence and Uncle John and Cerrie Michelle Elise Liam Dave. It was lovely the perfect end to a fantastic three days. Chris and I walked to the taxi rank, got a taxi and went to the Brockwell Seam in Cramlington and then walked home.
It was lovely. We couldn't then keep our eyes open when we got home so went to bed!
We will keep you posted, thanks for reading :o)

2 Comments:
Congratulations to you both, Mr and Mrs Elliot. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful wedding and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic honeymoon and an even better married life together.
We want pictures...I don't want to have to buy Hello or OK! like Wayne and Colleen though so hope you'll post them on the blog for free!
Well done on losing the weight too, I know it was a rocky road but you have had a few tricky things to cope with, to say the least.
(((((big hug)))))
Lesley x
Aren't you back yet?? I want tales of honeymoon and lovely wedding pics! Sulk.....
Lesley xx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home