3 days to go
Well just a quick one. Today we went to the house with Auntie Eileen and Uncle Michael to do the snagging list for the builder, we left Uncle Michael to it and then were given the demonstration from Arthur the Site Manager. Strangely his Daughter is getting the week after next at Matfen Hall!!
We got very excited in the house it is soooo much bigger than the one we have now, which is two bedrooms one being the office. The new house has 3 bedrooms and a study which will have my piano it yipppee which is currently stored in my Mam and Dad's garage!
Anyway back to the reason for the blog. I was still 14 4 :o( Never mind, I'm really trying but it is unlikely that I will reach the taget for the weekend. Never mind
We went to pick the suits up today and Chris looks lush! Lindsay Coils also dropped the name cards off today and they are amazing, we could not have wished for anything nicer. So after dropping Paul's suit off at Louise's and Chris going to the dentist, we popped down to my Mam and Dad's to drop Dad's suit off. My Mam and Dad tried their outfits on for the day and they both looked fantastic, I am very proud of them both. Collectively they have lost around 5 and a half stone if now more!!!
I'll keep you posted :o)
We got very excited in the house it is soooo much bigger than the one we have now, which is two bedrooms one being the office. The new house has 3 bedrooms and a study which will have my piano it yipppee which is currently stored in my Mam and Dad's garage!
Anyway back to the reason for the blog. I was still 14 4 :o( Never mind, I'm really trying but it is unlikely that I will reach the taget for the weekend. Never mind
We went to pick the suits up today and Chris looks lush! Lindsay Coils also dropped the name cards off today and they are amazing, we could not have wished for anything nicer. So after dropping Paul's suit off at Louise's and Chris going to the dentist, we popped down to my Mam and Dad's to drop Dad's suit off. My Mam and Dad tried their outfits on for the day and they both looked fantastic, I am very proud of them both. Collectively they have lost around 5 and a half stone if now more!!!
I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home