2 days to go!!
Hi hi hi
Well 14stone 3lbs... Not bad I suppose. Hectic day today, we went to the Solicitors in Sunderland first thing and then got caught in the lovely rain, then bought Chris some golfing stuff... then Claire picked my dress up from the Wedding shop then I went for my lovely clay wrap and pedicure.. then I went to see my Grandma...
That wasn't too nice, she wasn't too bad but I asked her for some advice and she said, "just love him" "be patient" and "look after his family and friends" Good advice I would say. I then went to visit both Grandad's in Blyth cemetery had a few tears.. and then went to my Mam and Dad's to meet Chris who was printing off the infamous speech!
After that we went to Shaun and Diane's Chris' best man and his Wife. Stayed there until 10 and then came home shattered. Been a bit snappy today, the nerves must be starting.. hey ho
I'll keep you posted :o)
Well 14stone 3lbs... Not bad I suppose. Hectic day today, we went to the Solicitors in Sunderland first thing and then got caught in the lovely rain, then bought Chris some golfing stuff... then Claire picked my dress up from the Wedding shop then I went for my lovely clay wrap and pedicure.. then I went to see my Grandma...
That wasn't too nice, she wasn't too bad but I asked her for some advice and she said, "just love him" "be patient" and "look after his family and friends" Good advice I would say. I then went to visit both Grandad's in Blyth cemetery had a few tears.. and then went to my Mam and Dad's to meet Chris who was printing off the infamous speech!
After that we went to Shaun and Diane's Chris' best man and his Wife. Stayed there until 10 and then came home shattered. Been a bit snappy today, the nerves must be starting.. hey ho
I'll keep you posted :o)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home